To be a reference ein our segment (conformity assessment procedures), providing confidence to everyone involved in the proceeding. Also, promote a degree of public confidence that is established by evaluation, validation or by competent and impartial verification. Ensure meeting the expectations of stakeholders with regard to the legal mechanisms that compose the accreditation and certification process. And above all, have as a principle of action the triad Quality, Security and Productivity.
For this, we have 4 major objectives:
To be an economically sustainable organization;
Meet all the premises of accreditation bodies;
Grow our market share, expanding our playing field regarding the options available in the accreditation bodies scope;
Act competently, providing the employees continuous evaluation, monitoring and training.
Integrity and fairness
• We act honestly and fairly.
• We are commited to the promises set.
• Our service is based in clearly established contracts.
• We work according to the company policy and procedures.
• We respect confidentiality of business and personal information.
• We are all required to meet our health and safety duties and responsibilities at work.
Impartiality and independence
• We deliver professional and unbiased service.
• We deliver reports which are accurate records of actions in line with our best practices.
Transparency in our relationships.
Our values are fixed and absolute.
Respect for all individuals
• We threat others like we would like to be threated.
• We always consider how our acts affect others.
• We recognize and appreciate individual contributions.
• We respect differences, care about others and do not discriminate against others on race, ethnic origin, age, sex or religious and political beliefs.
The INOR gmanages the activities of any potential conflict of interest in order to assure the impartiality in its audits and certifications activities.
We protect our reputation and name in order to ensure our client’s satisfaction and observe the accreditation bodies standards.
We have a strict fairness policy, wich is monitored by internal and external committees.
- The facts should be presented as such;
- No documents may contain opinions or conclusions without first presenting incontestable objective evidences;
- Relationships that may risk the fairness are not acceptable ( eg. a branch that belongs entirely to the certification bodies);
- We entirely meet the requirements established by the accreditors, as well it’s standards and referenced documents.
Our mission in the process of conformity assessment is to establish a steady commitment to our clients, accreditors with the community, reflecting a perfect simbiosis between or evaluation and certification activities and the established standards and rules.